Thursday 12 June 2014

Sketchy Card

There's a sketch today as the second challenge over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge Blog and it came in time for me to make something for my fellow Master Forger Lesley:

Jimjams - card - Retro Sketches #110 - plus fibres

And gave me a space to use up some fibres ... still not a new worldwide trend, despite my best efforts LOL!

P.S. British readers might like to know that S J Crafts is having a Bargain Basement Paper Sale at the moment - I've been tempted and have a few new supplies on their way {but shhh don't tell Bethany at the CKCB that I'm adding to my stash rather than using it up!}

10 comments:

Lesley G said...

And Lesley loved her card - thank you Jemma :)

Missus Wookie said...

Nice sketch and card! Not looking at the sale but thanks for the temptation :)

Lisa said...

So that's what you did with he fibers! They look great :-)

Nice take on the sketch. I'm sure Lesley was thrilled to receive it.

Sian said...

Super way to use some of the fibre stash. You have me convinced...I know I have some fibres at the very back of a drawer and now I'm going to look them out

Maria Ontiveros said...

Those triangles are really striking.
Rinda

Tina Campbell said...

Love the card the clash of the black with the stripes makes a bold card very striking indeed.

Susanne said...

Since I'm not a British reader, I will have to try really hard not to pout or to snitch on you to Bethany. Enjoy whatever goodies you might get.

Sandra said...

You keep pushing for those fibres to make a comeback lol

Virginia said...

Fab stuff

alexa said...

I love fibres too - these look so effective together in your striking design, Jemma.