Sunday 31 August 2014

Zooming Towards The End Of Scavenging

Rinda is linking up the Scavengers again as the deadline draws ever closer.  I thought I'd better see how many I have left.

I nabbed this lovely lamppost fairly a while ago in my local town:

Jimjams - Scavenger Hunt 2014 - #17 Lamppost
#17 A Lamppost
And as I'm still not brave or sneaky enough to get a stranger's tattoo shot, I asked my colleague to share with me:

Jimjams - Scavenger Hunt 2014 - #8 A Tattoo
#8 A Tattoo
I cannot imagine how painful that must have been to do on her side - well done to the tattoo artist for keeping the lines straight!

I already have a rural landscape, so this shot isn't for #7:

Jimjams - ZIZO 35 - Scavenger Hunt #3 Birds on a Wire
#3 Birds On A Wire

Zooming in a little you'll see that it's for those (elusive for many) birds on a wire!  Which allows me to join in with Helena's 35th week of ZIZO too :-D

However I still have SEVEN to go ... #1 A Welcome Sign, #6 An Urban Scene, #11 A Horn, #12 A Mascot, #15 A Juggler, #16 A Foreign Language Sign, #19 A Public Garden ...

18 comments:

Lou said...

it's lovely seeing all the different photos for one item. Great photos x

~*~Patty S said...

Lovely local town lamp post and BIG Ouch on that long tattoo in that location...ooooo

Melissa said...

I still have five to go on the hunt! These are great shots - I really like that lamppost!

Lady Ella said...

BEAUTIFUL lamppost! Also coveting your birds. I have some shots I'm less than pleased with - keep meaning to try to improve on it but need to find the time...

Prairie Jill said...

So nice to see your scavenger hunt items as well as your ZIZO!

misteejay said...

Lovely photos.
Toni xx

scrappyjacky said...

Gorgeous lamp post.

Sian said...

That tattoo is a great one. Eye watering, but great nonetheless!

helena said...

well done on the birds - you have the perfect version

Rhodesia said...

Love that lamp post. You are doing well. Diane

BJ said...

Super birds on a wire and the lamppost is adorable. BJ

ComfyMom~Stacey said...

Love the tattoo & the lamp post!

Carmen said...

Like you, the only tattoos I know of are on coworkers... I just don't feel comfortable asking them if I can photograph it... Great job. :-)

Anonymous said...

pretty lamp-post
and great birds on a wire

Lesley G said...

Great photos - that tattoo is ace, I can't even write straight on a piece of paper!!!

Amanda said...

Lovely lamppost. And congratulations on the birds; they are still eluding me.

Karen said...

That's one of the loveliest lamp posts I've seen! Great birds on the wire as well!

Sandra said...

Great photos. I've enjoyed seeing everyone's take on the challenge